Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter.  We had a good weekend.  Uncas took Friday (and Monday) off work, so it's been a fun, long weekend. 

Friday we decorated Easter eggs:

 Then we played outside for awhile:
Saturday we drove to Papa's house, up in Duluth.  Eddie and I playing with Legos*:
Sunday morning opening Easter baskets:

Eddie got to play with Papa's tractor:
Cousin Anna came over this morning and she played with Eddie and Edith too:
Eddie and Anna outside

Playing on the floor with Uncas and Sophie

Anna and Eddie dancing

Posing for the camera
We had our "Easter" dinner on Saturday night with Papa, so we could leave early afternoon.  We had a lot of fun seeing him and Sophie.

*If you look at my hair in the Easter egg coloring picture vs. the playing with Legos picture, you'll notice quite a difference - I also got my hair cut this weekend!

1 comment: