I had this really long post about my mornings. It wasn't complete and I didn't love it, so I just deleted it. The main point of the post was that during the week, I get up at 5:45 am to run in the mornings. I started in Oct, took a little break in Nov when I was sick, and now am up to running about 5 times a week and I can run about 30 minutes at a time.
So, good for me. I'm not going to lie - it's hard to get out of a warm, comfy bed so early to exercise, but every day I do it, I always feel so good. Sometimes on the weekends I even miss running. But, the down side is that I am so tired at night. After running around chasing 2 kids all day, I am tired! I started running to get more energy. I do have more energy during the day. But by the time they go to bed, I just want to sit and watch tv or read. And as a result, I spend very little time in the evening on my computer. Less time on the computer means less blogging.
Hopefully I can carve out some time during the days this week for a more exciting post that's not just full of excuses. Until then, here are some pictures of a couple of cool kids that I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment