Monday, March 4, 2013

Zoo Visit At Last

I've been feeling rather "unbloggy" lately (is that a word? It is now!) Even though I have been taking pictures, and the kids have been doing lots of fun and cute things, I haven't wanted to take the time to document.  I feel guilty about it because this has been a record of our family activities.  So this afternoon I'm making myself sit down to do some catch up.

To start - At the beginning of the year we bought a zoo membership.  We hadn't been back since because literally every trip we planned, someone got sick. It became a huge joke around here. Finally one Saturday morning as we were sitting around eating breakfast, Uncas asked if we wanted to go - right then!  We were out of the house within the hour!  It was a super fun morning and we were all healthy!









No comments:

Post a Comment