Part of my reason for lack of blogs (other than time) was the fact we lost our camera, so no pictures. Pictures help make a relatively short post longer, and this blog is sort of our family photo album, since I so rarely print pictures. Anyhow - this spring we had the camera and then it was lost. I seriously thought I dropped it at the zoo and it was gone. Did I ever call the zoo? Goodness no! And then it snowed and when that snow melted, I was watching Sammy in the backyard and saw our camera on the ground! It was buried in one our many snowfalls this spring! So I grabbed it and it didn't work (by the way, it's a good thing I got it, because later that day, it snowed again!) After it dried out, we thought it was working, but not really. So we went awhile with no camera.
Before we went to visit my parents two weeks ago, Uncas ran out and bought a new one. It's so nice to take pictures with something else besides my phone. Although I did finally learn how to download pictures off my phone. But now I haven't tried to download any pictures off the new camera! Ugh - talk about first world problems!!!!
ANYHOW - as I mentioned above, I do have some pictures from my camera from the past month or so. In all honestly, we haven't done anything too exciting - playing outside, going to the zoo, playdates, playing inside - a lot of the usual. Here are a bunch from my camera. If you follow me on FB, you'll recognize most of them . . .
 |
| Sandbox playing |
 |
| Edith covered Sammy with her blanket |
 |
| Locking me inside the backyard |
 |
| Going for a ride |
 |
| Watching a moose get trained at the zoo |
 |
| I told her to look up (meaning at me) . . . |
 |
| Reading a book together |
 |
| Sneaking her brother's hardhat |
 |
| Looking stylish for the summer time |
 |
| I took a cake decorating class |
 |
| Helping our new neighbor get her lawn mower unloaded. |
 |
| Standing by our new compost bin that Uncas built |
 |
| Out to dinner for Mother's Day |
 |
| Hanging with our neighbor friend |
 |
| Washing cars |
 |
| Eating breakfast with our cousins. |
 |
| Uncas building our new shed |
 |
Picking lilacs
|
No comments:
Post a Comment